You are invited to a journey as youth at St. Wilfrid’s. You are no longer kids, but not yet adults. You are exploring your faith, asking what it means to be a part of a church, to be a Christian, and to believe in God. You care for others and want to make a difference in the world.
St. Wilfrid’s Youth Ministries offers a place for you to know God’s love, just by being you. We hope you’ll join us in any of our many ministries for youth.
- Sunday Evening Youth Gathering, 6–8 p.m. in the Youth Center
- Youth Bible Study and “Confirm not Conform” from 8:45–9:45 a.m.
- Mission Trips—from San Francisco to Tanzania!
- Outreach Projects in our community
- Acolyte Program
- Annual Fall Retreat
- Camp Stevens Summer Camps & Retreats
Find out more by subscribing to our weekly Youth E-News by contacting Brittany Bouvier, Assistant Youth Minister at email@example.com. St. Wilfrid's Youth Ministries seeks to provide Christian formation, social awareness, and healthy peer development for our young people as they journey to adulthood in the Episcopal Church.